BUILDINGS AND MATTERS CONSULTING GROUP
Buildings and Matters Consulting Group (BAM) is a specialized team within our firm offering product design and development services to manufacturers in the construction and home improvement industries. These companies rely on our expertise to expand their markets, reduce their costs, and take promising ideas from initial concept all the way through the design and production process to final distribution.
We know most company initiatives boil down to one of two underlying objectives: (1) increase sales; or (2) cut costs. How best to achieve that objective, however, depends upon your product’s stage of development. We can help at every step along the way:
· New product idea – The spark of innovation has hit, but the company lacks the resources and/or internal know-how needed to transform sketches into tangible products with broad market appeal.
· A good product – that wants to be great – Sometimes it’s simply a matter of not completely capturing the market need and customers’ usage behaviors. Once we understand the full requirements, we can propose a new design that elevates your product to a whole new level.
· A great product with a narrow market – Your product might be performing well in its niche, but does it have other applications? Could your commercial product find fresh, green pastures in the residential market, or vice versa?
· Solutions to inefficient manufacturing – Strong sales don’t always translate into strong margins. Often the culprit is high manufacturing costs. We can redesign your product to streamline its production—and push a bigger number to your bottom line.
Our team consists solely of highly skilled engineers and designers with extensive experience in your industry. Over the years, we have also carefully built a network of specialty resources should the need arise to tap some particular expertise for a unique niche market or application
With BAM, the team that sells the work, does the work. And it’s a team where each member has over two decades of experience designing and developing successful products for a spectrum of clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to budding entrepreneurs. These products include sophisticated medical devices, consumer electronics, mechanical drives, and modular storage/shelving systems, as well as our own The Hole Solution and The Puncture Solution.
The BAM Difference
· Solves the problem
· Is cost-effective to manufacture
· Is safe and reliable to use
· Satisfies the market need
What can we do for you? To set up an initial conversation, please contact:
With our combined talent and proven product development process, we can ensure that the final deliverable: